Learn Everything About UAE’s New Visa Rules 2023
The United Arab Emirates popular Middle East country. People love UAE because it is a budget-friendly destination. Furthermore, the UAE is one of the most popular destinations for expats from around the world, who travel to the country for a variety of reasons, including jobs, business opportunities, and a low cost of living. UAE has seven Emirates and among them, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the most popular. There are a lot of people who are planning to visit Dubai for a variety of reasons like jobs or tourism. For all these purposes it is mandatory to get a visa. It has recently been announced that the Federal Authority of Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) is implementing New Visa Rules in Dubai for people planning to work in Dubai or visit the region for leisure. Now let us see the new visa rules announced by the government.
New Visa Rules
The New Visa Rules in Dubai were approved by the government and were set into motion on 3rd October 2022. The government of UAE has announced different types of Dubai visas. A lot of changes have been made to the existing visas too. It is hoped that the new visa laws will improve the country’s reputation as a top destination for work, living, and investing. Amer centre, Visa Services in Dubai presents you with the different types of visas available and the new rules for each.
UAE Residence Visa
The government has made some major changes in the UAE residence visa laws,
- All the expats are now eligible for a 5-year visa for their first-degree relatives like spouses and children.
- The resident visa holders can support their male children till the age of 25 and there is no age limit for unmarried female children.
- According to the old rule, a residence visa holder was given a grace period of 1 month to stay in Dubai if the cancelled visa is valid for more than 1 month. Now the rule is changed, with the new rule they get a grace period of 6 months to stay in UAE without paying any fine according to the visa profession categorized by the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratization. But this is applicable only to the visa holder and not extended to the family members.
- The same resident permit is granted to children of determination, regardless of their age, for the same period as their parents
UAE Tourist Visa
Tourism visitors or people visiting family and friends in the UAE can heave a sigh of relief when they visit Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE. As a result, they do not have to apply for a Dubai tourist visa each time they wish to visit the UAE as they do not have to deal with the hassle of applying each time.
- According to the new law tourist of all nationalities are eligible for multiple entry visas with a validity of 5 years.
- With the help of this visa, people can visit the country as many times as they want and can stay for 90 days till the validity ends.
- An individual must have a bank balance in any foreign currency equivalent to AED 14,700 in order to qualify for this visa.
UAE Temporary Visa
It is required that those intending to visit the UAE for a temporary or short-term work assignment submit a temporary work contract, a letter stating the purpose of the visit, and also a health and fitness certificate. Students, trainees, and interns coming to Dubai for study, training, or internships must obtain sponsorship from UAE educational or research institutions or universities (either government-owned or privately owned). It is necessary to submit a letter outlining the details of the training program, internship program, or study along with the duration of the program.
The New Visa Rules in Dubai are a great step towards attracting and retaining talented and skilled people to their country. If you are having any doubts contact Amer centre we have experts who can guide you properly. Visit our Amer centre for further information about New Visa in Dubai.