We provide pick and drop facility for all services. Kindly drop your inquiries about VIP Services and we will contact you shortly.

    *Certain Services are required the original documents.For more details kindly drop your inquiries and we will contact your shortly.

      Residency Visa for Parents

      Requirements for Getting a Residency Visa for Parents

      For all those expats who are thinking of bringing their parents to Dubai, here is a guide for getting the Residency Visa for Parents. Now let us see the step-by-step process so you will get an idea of how to sponsor your parents in Dubai. This visa can be sponsored by a son, daughter, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law. Applying for a new visa in Dubai for your parents is done via the Amer Centre or typing centre. Visit the nearest Amer centre, submit your documents, and wait for the approval of the Residency Visa for Parents via text message.


      • Bring both parents: It is recommended that they bring both parents, otherwise, they need to provide a death certificate, divorce certificate, or any other valid reason for applying for a new visa in Dubai. All these certificates must be attested by the UAE Embassy in the home country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE with a legal translation in Arabic.

      • Affidavit: (Dependency Certificate) attested from your Consulate stating that you will be responsible for the sponsored parents and their well-being, should be fully attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and translated into Arabic.

      • Original Tenancy Contract: The tenancy contract must be attested through Ejari, or a registered tenancy contract and electricity bill if you live in other Emirates.

      • Sponsor’s Salary: The sponsor must have a valid residency visa and a minimum salary of AED 10,000 monthly.

      List of required documents

      • Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
      • Passport and residency visa pages of the sponsor and sponsor spouse (with at least 6 months of validity)
      • A valid salary certificate if the sponsor is a semi-government, government, or free zone employee.
      • For partner or investor visa holders, the company or personal statement for the last six months is required, in addition to the trade licence copy list and the memorandum of agreement.
      • A valid labour contract if the sponsor works in the private sector.
      • Registered Tenancy Contract of Ejari
      • Parent’s passport copy and a photo with a white background. The passport copy must be valid for a minimum of 6 months, as must the current visa (if inside the country).
      • Certificates of consanguinity should be obtained from their respective consulates and must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the UAE, and translated into Arabic.
      • A national ID card is required for parents of Pakistani, Afghani, and Iraqi nationalities.
      • IBAN number of the sponsor account
      • An account statement for the past three months with the seal of the bank. The online print will not be accepted.

      Amer centres at Al Quoz Mall provide residential visa services in Dubai for those who are planning to take their parents to reside in the United Arab Emirates. They offer a wide range of services, including a new visa in Dubai, visa application processing, visa extension, and visa cancellation, among others. Amer Centres aim to provide a hassle-free and efficient visa processing experience to applicants while ensuring the highest level of security.

      Leave a comment

      Your email address will not be published.

      Copyright © 2021 BAB AL FALAH DOCUMENT CLEARING SERVICES. All Rights Reserved.